If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!
General Knowledge on Basic Level Questions
(Click on suggested Options to select the answer | Color Red means : Wrong & Green Means: Correct)
1. In which year India Joined the United Nations?
2. Which has been appointed as the new chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
3. Who of the following has been named as the India’s best FMCG company in the food sector by the International Advertising Association (IAA)?
4. Which has become the first Indian Brand Ambassador of Laureus?
5. In which IIT institute the world’s largest combustion research centre has inaugurated ?
6. Recently which TV channel Gautam Adhikari, who passed away was the co-founder?
7. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) Project?
8. Where is the headquarters of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)?
9. India has pledged to contribute how much amount to UN partnership fund at the 2017 UN Pledging Conference for Development Activities?
10. Which Multi-Agency Group (MAG) has reconstituted by the Union Government to probe into cases of Paradise Papers?
- A. Sushil Chandra group
- B. C.K. Mishra group
- C. Trilochan Mohapatra group
- D. Shobhana K. Pattanayak group
- Check Answer | Discussion
Check More Pages...