If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!
Current Affairs, Banking and Financial awareness quiz 6 July 2015 - 12 July 2015
(Click on suggested Options to select the answer | Color Red means : Wrong & Green Means: Correct)
1. Which country on 5 July 2015 has created the record for the biggest win in international football with a 38-0 victory against Micronesia?
A. England B. France C. Fiji D. Germany
2. The heat wave blanketing wide parts of Europe has pushed temperatures in Germany to 40.3Â°C on 5 July 2015 highest since recordings began in which year?
A. 1881 B. 1845 C. 1925 D. 1800
3. Nungshi and Tashi Malik twin sisters from Haryana became first Indians to win which Grand Slam?
A. Mountain grand slam B. Cycling grand slam C. Wilbindom grand slam D. Tennis grand slam
4. What was his name World's oldest man who dies in Japan at the age of 112 years?
A. Susannah Mushatt Jones B. Yasutaro Koide C. Sakari Momoi D. Yama Shito kama
5. Integral Coach Factory (ICF), the railway coach manufacturing entity of the Indian Railway has became the first in the world to manufactured how many railway coaches?
A. 25 thousand B. 75 thousand C. 50 thousand D. 1 Lakhs
6. Who was named as the first Chief of the Beijing-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
A. YUE Yi B. CHEN Siqing C. TIAN Guoli D. Jin Liqun
7. According to World Bank, India's which rural employment guarantee programme has been ranked as the world's largest public works programme, providing social security net to almost 15 percent of the country's population?
A. India's Mid-day meal scheme B. BPCL Scheme C. MNREGA Scheme D. Janani Suraksha Yojna
8. Narendra Modi on 7 July 2015 launched maiden drilling by ONGC Videsh Ltd an Indian PSU in which oil block of Kazakhstan where the Indian firm is investing USD 400 million?
A. Satpayev Oil Block B. Kashagan Oil Block C. Tengiz Oil Block D. Ada Oil Block
9. Nestle India has paid Rs 20 crore to which company for destroying Maggi instant noodles worth Rs 320 crore?
A. Ambuja Cements B. J K Cements C. Satna Cemets D. ACC Cements
10. Whats is the name of the recently became the first-ever Arab woman Arab woman to officiate at Wimbledon?
A. Jelena Jankovic B. Sania Mirza C. Minhas Majeed Khan D. Aseel Shaheen
11. Tashkent Declaration was signed in 1966 which was a peace agreement between the two neighbors?
A. India and Pakistan B. India and Bangladesh C. Bangladesh and Pakistan D. Bangladesh and Mynmar
12. IMPS at branches and M-passbooks; two new initiatives launched by which Bank in India on 6 July 2015 to speed up the transaction process and enhance the customer service experience?
A. Punjab National Bank B. Union Bank of India C. State Bank of India D. CANARA Bank
13. Uber - Taxi company will set up biggest global office in which city in India with $50 mn investment?
A. Hyderabad B. Bangalore C. Delhi D. Mumbai
14. What is the name of the initiative launched by former President Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam on 9 July 2015 with the objective to inculcate a spirit of inquiry, creativity and love for Science and Mathematics in school children?
A. Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan B. Rashtriya Kalyaan Abhiyan C. Jan Kalyan Abhiyan D. Chaatra Kalyan Abhiyan
15. For the first time IIT history, which IIT institute has expelled 73 students whose performance was not up to the mark after their first-year of the BTech programme on 8 July 2015?
A. IIT Delhi B. IIT Roorkee C. IIT Madras D. IIT Kanpur
16. The 2-day 7th BRICS Summit was held at which city of Russia, which was concluded on 9 July 2015?
A. Moscow B. Samara C. Ufa D. Vladimir
17. What is the name of world's longest-serving foreign minister with 40 years in the post until his retirement this year, has died at the age of 75 on 10 July 2015?
A. Omar Bongo B. Fidel Castro C. Telmo Vargas D. Saudi Arabia's Prince Saud al-Faisal
18. Whats is the name of actor who died on 10 July 2015, best known for his portrayal of Doctor Zhivago in the hit 1966 film?
A. Dennis Cole B. Omar Sharif C. Harry Ritz D. Richard Boone
19. Whats is the name of the ingeniously-developed supersonic surface-to-air missile that was formally inducted in the Indian Air Force on 10 July 2015?
A. Bhram supersonic surface-to-air missile B. Trishul supersonic surface-to-air missile C. AKASH supersonic surface-to-air missile D. Trinetra supersonic surface-to-air missile
20. Which countryâ€™s court on 10 July 2015 barred mobile phone users from using film songs from India and other nations in the sub-continent as ringtones or welcome tune?
A. Bangladesh B. Pakistan C. Myanmar D. Nepal