If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!
Current Affairs, Banking and Financial awareness quiz 26 April 2015 - 30 April 2015
(Click on suggested Options to select the answer | Color Red means : Wrong & Green Means: Correct)
1. Which famous personality has been appointed as the new chairperson of the Children Film Society of India (CFSI)?
A. Akkineni Nagarjuna B. Mukesh Khanna C. Sachin D. Anuradha
2. On 28 April 2015 who won the Jnanpith award and also known for his literary figure?
A. Bhalchandra Nemade B. Bhalchandra Nema C. Kedarnath Singh D. Pratibha Ray
3. On 27 April 2015, who became the first India-born woman to be appointed as a judge in New York City?
A. Raja Maheswari B. Rajni Dewakar C. Raja Rajeswari D. Reshmi Dewakar
4. What is the name of ambitious programme in which road will built along India's vast west-to-east land border i.e from Gujarat to Mizoram, at a cost of around Rs 14,000 crore. What is the name of this project?
A. Bharat Milaav B. Bharat Ratna C. Chatur Bhujj D. Bharat Mala
5. Which Indian-origin scientist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, has developed artificial human microlivers for drug testing and thus won a prestigious 250,000 dollars Heinz award for her work in tissue engineering and disease detection?
A. Sangeeta Bhattnagar B. Sangeeta Bhatia C. Sangeeta Bhalla D. Ruby Bhatia
6. After massive earthquake in Nepal, what is the name given to Indian Armyâ€™s relief and rescue operation in Nepal that was launched in the country on 25 April 2015?
A. Operation Bachaav B. Operation Rachakk C. Operation Releif D. Operation Maitri
7. What is the English tagline of the New Education Policy that was unveiled on 24 April 2015 by HRD Minister Smriti Irani?
A. Educate Encourage Enlighten B. Enlighten Educate Encourage C. Encourage Enlighten Educate D. Educate Enlighten Encourage
8. Lampung being epicenter of the 7.9 rector scale earthquake, nearly more than 7000 people had died. Lampung is situated in which country?
A. Bhutan B. Nepal C. Bangladesh D. Mayanmar
9. Which Iconic business leader has acquired a stake in Xiaomi Chinese handset maker, the first ever investment by any Indian in the smartphone maker company?
A. Sunil Mittal B. Veenit Jain C. Anil Dhirubhai Ambani D. Ratan Tata
10. TRAI website was hacked on 27 April 2015 after it displayed details, including e-mail IDs and names of around a million people who wrote to it on which issue?
A. Internet.org website B. Limited use of Internet C. Net Neutrality D. Pay per use of Internet
11. Union Govt. on 26 April 2015 canceled the licenses of 8,975 NGOs because of failure of filing their annual returns. This was done after it suspended the FCRA registration of Greenpeace India. FCRA stands for what?
A. Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act B. Foreign Contribution (Regulatory) Act C. Foreigner Contributing (Regulation) Act D. Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Academy
12. IT firm Capgemini on 27 April 2015 announced acquisition of which US-based IT service outsourcing company for $4 billion?
A. Mindshift B. Mentormate C. iGate D. Alsbridge