If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!
Current Affairs, Banking and Financial awareness quiz 19 July 2015 - 25 July 2015
(Click on suggested Options to select the answer | Color Red means : Wrong & Green Means: Correct)
1. What is the name of the earth like planet that was made public by the NASA at press conference on 23 July 2015?
A. Kepler 452 B. Kepler 452b C. Kepler Earth D. Kepler 222b
2. What is the trade name of worldâ€™s first malaria vaccine developed by GlaxoSmithKline?
A. Mosquirix B. Malarianix C. Mosmalnix D. Massonix
3. What is the name of the new awareness campaign that was launched on 21 July 2015 with the objective of creating mass awareness and capacity building for safe and hygienic food in India?
A. Suddh Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan B. Sumpurna Khadya Abhiyan C. Safe food Scheme D. Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan
4. Which Indian FMCG major has launched the "Hajmola Yoodley" ready-to-drink beverage category after its popular digestive brand Hajmola?
A. Amul B. Dabur C. Britannia D. Parle agro
5. What is the name of the Indian-American who won Junior Title at US Power lifting Championships 2015 on 11 July 2015?
A. Simerjeet singh B. Amitoj Pal Singh C. Sunny Chhabra D. Amitoj Chhabra
6. Cryogenic rocket engine has been developed by which agency, which has become the first indigenous designed and developed high-thrust rocket engine?
A. NASA B. ISRO C. United Kingdom Space Agency D. FKA and RKA
7. Which Indian celebrity in July 2015 successfully completing the Ironman Triathlon held in Zurich, which is considered one of the worldâ€™s toughest races?
A. Milind Soman B. Arjun Rampal C. Akshay Khanna D. Hrithik Roshan
8. Tom Moore, the American cartoonist died on 20 July 2015. He was associated with which famous comic character since 1953?
A. Donald Duck B. Riche Rich C. Fighter Todes D. Archie
9. According to National Crime Record Bureau (NCRB) data on 22 July 2015, which factor caused the second largest cause of suicides in the country after family problems?
A. Job Problem B. Money Problem C. Health issues or illness D. Love triangle
10. A team of scientists from National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) at Karnal - Haryana on 22 July 2015 developed a technique to decrease cholesterol level in which eatable products?
A. Ghee (clear butter) B. Mustered Oil C. Peanut Butter D. Vegetable Oil
11. Which Indian company became the first Indian company on 21 July 2015 to achieve the unique feat of overtaking its parent company in â€œMarket Valuationâ€?
A. Reliance Telecommunication B. Tata Capital C. Maruti Suzuki D. Coromandel
12. Paul van Ass (The Netherlands) on 20 July 2015 has been removed as Chief Coach of which sport within 5 months of his appoint?
A. Indian Football team B. Indian Hockey Team C. Indian Tennis Team D. Indian Cricket Team
13. Since 1976 Japan release White paper every year. When was 1st White paper was released by the Japan?
A. 1960 B. 1970 C. 1925 D. 1900
14. Pamarthy Shankar Telugu cartoonist had recently came in news for the winning of which award?
A. Niels Bugge Cartoon Award B. Reuben Award C. Niels Bugge Cartoon Award D. Grand Prix World Press Cartoon 2014 Award
15. Which state government for the 1st time in History offers beggars Rs 5,000 to stay away from river festival which is organized once in 144 years?
A. Tamil Nadu B. Uttar Prdesh C. Andhra Pradesh D. West Bengal
16. With introduction of composite cap in foreign investment policy, portfolio investors can invest up to what percent in multi-brand retail and e-retail companies without government approval?
A. 49 percent B. 25 percent C. Less than 10 percent D. More than 50 percent
17. The Indigenous Visibility Measuring System - "Dhristi" has been installed at which airport and thus it become the first Airport in the country to have 10 indigenous systems operating in all its three runways?
A. Goa International Airport B. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport - Hyderabad C. New Delhiâ€™s Indira Gandhi International Airport D. Sardar Patel International Airport - Ahmedabad
18. Stephen Hawking, British physicist on 20 July 2015 launched $100 million search of What ?
A. Planet B. Aliens C. Species D. Drugs
19. In a long awaited win, on 20 July 2015 USA Wins International Math Olympiad for the First time in how many years?
A. 50 Years B. 21 Years C. 25 Years D. 100 Years
20. Which airport builds world's first animal terminal that complete with flat-screen TVs?
A. Hartsfieldâ€“Jackson Atlanta International Airport B. Beijing Capital International Airport C. New York's Kennedy D. London Heathrow Airport