4. Which Indian-American was administered the oath for the top post of US Surgeon General by Vice President Joe Biden at a ceremonial ceremony in Fort Myer, becoming the youngest-ever in charge of the country's public health?
6. The government on 23 April 2015 notified that it will launch a toll-free helpline for the patients suffering from which disease, whereby even a missed call would suffice to connect them with the health programme against the disease?
10. A total of 43 dinosaur egg fossils has been found on 21 April 2015 at the construction site of South China's Guangdong Province. Thus so far nearly 17000 dinosaur Fossil eggs recorded since 1st discovered in which year?
13. What is the name of a promising Bengal cricket batsman who passed away on 20 April 2015 owing to an injury sustained during a Cricket Association of Bengal's senior one-day knock-out match on April 17, 2015?
14. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), the apex policy making body of the I-T Department, has recently issued a notification making which two instrument are valid proof of "date of birth" for obtaining PAN card?
A. Elector's Photo Identity Card (EPIC) and Aadhaar
B. Elector's Photo Identity Card (EPIC) and Rashan Card
17. President of India Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the Centenary Year Celebrations of Patna High Court on 18 April 2015. The foundation-stone of the Patna High Court (which is the High Court of Bihar state) was laid on which year?
18. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) on 18 April 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dighi Port Limited (DPL) to facilitate construction of 34 km of railway link between Dighi Port and Roha. Dighi Port is situated in which state?