4. In big move, the government for the first time plans to launch a web portal that can be accessed by a common man to upload visuals and details of missing children and help track them. What is the web address of this website?
5. To attract overseas funds, government on 21 May 2015 decided that on which kind of Investments by NRIs, OCIs and PIOs will be treated as domestic investments and will not be subject to foreign direct investment caps?
8. On 18 May 2015, which Indian stock exchange announced the introduction of the first-of-its-kind Overnight Liquid Fund product which will provide the facility to invest even for a single night in liquid funds?
9. Which Bollywood megastar and his son on 20 May 2015 have jointly invested USD 250,000 (about Rs 1.6 crore) in Meridian TechPte Limited, a Singapore-based company that runs free cloud storage, e-distribution and micro-payment platform Ziddu.Com?
12. Former nurse Aruna Shanbaug at age of 67 passed away in a Mumbai hospital on 18 May 2015. She was the victim of famous brutal rape case that had happened 42 years ago. Since 42 years, what is the name of the hospital has been taking care of her?
17. US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) had found the worldâ€™s first fully warm-blooded fish. This fish circulates heated blood throughout its body much like mammals and birds. What is the name of this fish?