If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!
Current Affairs, Banking and Financial awareness quiz 13 July 2015 - 18 July 2015
(Click on suggested Options to select the answer | Color Red means : Wrong & Green Means: Correct)
1. Whats is the name of the first SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation System) of India which is in the world certified for approach with vertical guidance operating in the equatorial ionospheric region?
A. GAGAN B. EGNOS C. WAGE D. SNAS
2. What is the name of inspector general of police, civil defense who was suspended by the Uttar Pradesh government for lodging an FIR against Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav for threatening him of dire consequences?
A. Amitabh Sharma B. Sandhya Bharatha Das C. Amitabh Thakur D. Shyam Sunder Singh
3. Which Indian city was chosen as â€œCity of Musicâ€ by UNESCO under the Creative Cities Network?
A. Patna B. Allahabad C. Varanasi D. Nashik
4. What is the name of the militant killed by Indian Army on 16 July 2015 who was involved in gruesome killing of Indian soldier Lance Naik Hemraj?
A. Abu Ukasha Afghani B. Mohammad Anwar Khan C. Qari Usman D. Mehmood Bhai
5. The first Non-Government Railway Project of Indian Railways started on 16 July 2015 in which state?
A. Bihar B. Uttar Pradesh C. Gujarat D. Maharashtra
6. the retirement fund body EPFO on 15 July 2015 has reduced the stipulated period for settlement of various claims like PF withdrawal, pension and insurance by to how many days from the existing 30 days?
A. 20 Days B. 15 Days C. 25 Days D. 18 Days
7. What is the name of the scheme which was launched on 15 July 2015 to help to create skilled manpower at grass-root level?
A. Pradhan Mantri manpower Vikas Yojana B. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana C. Pradhan Mantri Sakaushal Vikas Yojana D. Pradhan Mantri Vikas Yojana
8. Shuangjiankou Dam, the world tallest dam is getting constructed on which river in China?
A. Yangtze River B. Mekong River C. Bhramputra River D. Yellow River
9. What is the name of the scheme which provide free ambulance services in the Delhi, launched by Delhi government on 16 July 2015?
A. Home to Hospital scheme B. Care at Doorstep scheme C. Jeevan Vahani Scheme D. Emergency at anytime scheme
10. Who is heading this newly formed committee on caste data that is formed to classify caste/ sub-caste/clan data under Socio Economic and Caste Census, 2011?
A. Sindhushree Khullar B. Bibek Debroy C. V.K. Saraswat D. Arvind Panagariya
11. Which state in India is now gearing up to install "electronic-toilets" to save water and provide proper sanitation to visitors after getting recognition from France for being one among the three cities of the world taking collective steps on climate?
A. Darjeeling B. Jammu & Kasmir C. Varanasi D. Shimla
12. What is the name of the 1st Chinese telecom giant which won security clearance to manufacture telecoms equipment in India and to supply locally made products to Indian market?
A. Huawei Technologies B. China Voice Holdings Corp C. Ericsson D. Nortel and Siemens
13. Whats is the name of event which broke the record of Black Friday Sale when 34.4 million items sold online worldwide on 15 July 2015?
A. White Day Sale B. Wednesday Mega Sale C. Super day sale D. Prime Day sale
14. which India's largest IT services firm in 2015 has been recognised as a global leader in card management and transaction processing?
A. Satyam B. TCS C. Infosys D. HCL
15. For the 1st time in 2015 the old bodies of Nabakalebara Rath Yatra for the deities at Puri temple have been replaced by new ones made of which Tree wood?
A. Red wood B. sandal wood C. Neem Wood D. Mango Tree
16. Indian railways declared that from 1st September 2015, would not be required to produce identity proof anymore or put in ID number while booking of which ticket?
A. Tatkal Ticket B. General Ticket C. 1st AC Class Tciket D. Quota Ticket
17. The foundation stone for the 3rd (Third) international Internet gateway was laid on 11 July 2015 in which state of India?
A. Mumbai B. Agartala C. Chennai D. Punjab
18. Who won Wimbledon Final match which was concluded on 12 July 2015, Shattering the dream of Roger Federer to 3rd time the championship?
A. Andy Murray B. Rafael Nadal C. Novak Djokovic D. Juan Carlos Ferrero
19. What is the name of the NRI entrepreneur who has been appointed as the president of the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) on 11 July 2015?:
A. Lord Karan Bilimoria B. Kara Sharma C. Umang Jindal D. Lord Simon kweta
20. In Bihar Election, the Election Commission in 9 June 2015 has prohibited candidates from accepting any donation or loan in excess of what amount?
A. Rs 2,00,000 in cash B. Rs 20,000 in cash C. Rs 20,00,000 in cash D. RS.2000