If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!
Current Affairs, Banking and Financial awareness quiz 11 May 2015 - 17 May 2015
(Click on suggested Options to select the answer | Color Red means : Wrong & Green Means: Correct)
1. Who became the first European Union leader to enter into a same-sex union in a symbol of growing social change across the continent?
A. Johanna Sigurdardottir B. Gauthier Destenay C. Xavier Bettel D. Xavier 'O' Brain
2. The RBI has done away with which type of mandatory reviews for boards of banks in order to make their functioning of more effective?
A. Review meeting B. Calendar of management C. Calendar of Reviews D. Calendar Reviews meeting
3. The Supreme Court in its order given on 13 May 2015 said that picture of only three officials can feature in government advertisements that are placed by the centre and state governments to publicize various schemes. Which three officials are these?
A. Governor, Cheif Minister, Prime Minister B. The President, the Prime Minister and the Chief Justice of India C. Union Minister, Prime Minister, Cheif Justice of India D. Union Minister, Governor, President
4. Which companyâ€™s CEO on 13 May 2015 in a surprise move decided to allot all his personal holding in the company worth Rs 150-200 crore to their 2,251 employees?
A. Flipkart B. India.com C. Housing.com D. Snapdeal.com
5. Which major fashion Indian E-commerce Company announced that 15 May 2015 will be the last day for the website and post that it only operates through Mobile app. Thus become the 1st Ecommerce company in the world to do so?
A. Zabong B. Myntra C. Shopclues D. Flipkart
6. Which Player claimed his first Masters series title on clay with a stunning demolition of defending champion Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-2 at the Madrid Open on 10 May 2015?
A. N. Djokovic B. R. Federer C. Rafael Nadal D. Andy Murray
7. Who is appointed as the first president of USD 100 billion BRICS Bank which will provide infrastructure loans to emerging nations, rivalling multilateral lenders such as World Bank and IMF?
A. K V Kamath B. K D Kamath C. Subhramenium Saha
8. On 11th May, American Chamber of Commerce in India appointed a new Chairperson lady, the first woman to hold this post since the industry body's inception here in 1992. What is her name?
A. Vanitha Kartikeyan B. Veenita Narayanan C. Vanitha Narayanan D. Vanita Kumar
9. A Category 5 Typhoon crashed ashore on the northeastern tip of the Philippines on 10 May 2015. What is the name of the typhoon?
A. Typhoon Nuol B. Typhoon Noulang C. Typhoon Noori D. Typhoon Noul
10. On 10 May 2015 Namerndra Modi became the first passenger to fly out of the country's first private-sector greenfield airport. What is the name of the airport?
A. Nazrul Islam Airport B. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport C. Kazani Nazrul Islamia Airport D. Kazi Noor Islam Airport
11. On 10 May 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had dedicated the Rs 16,000-crore revamped and modernised IISCO Steel Plant at Burnpur to the nation. IISCO Steel plant was taken over by the government in which year?
A. 1986 B. 1982 C. 1972 D. 1975