Nursery schools in Delhi
Nursery admission in every school in Delhi most of the time will start from the month of January. The children/s age 3+ are eligible to apply for the nursery class admission. Government has decided several norms in this regards like no school can charge more than Rs.25 / application form. Every school has to induct the students basis of points which they gain from parameter like locality (which ranges from 40to 60 points), alumni (ranges from 5 to 10 points, mother and/or father), staff (50 to 10 points), siblings (5 to 10 points), Single or married 5 or nil etc.
Nursery Admission 2018:
Nursery admission in New Delhi / Delhi will starts from 1st January
Documents required at the time of submission of Nursery Application form.
- Passport size photograph of the kid
- Passport size photograph of the Parents (Mother and Father)
- Date of Birth certificate (issued by the Municipal Corporation)
- Residence proof
- Id Proof (in certain cases)
- Transfer case certificate
- In case of EWS category: proof of Income attested by the government authority / Notary
- Child with Special Need: Proof of the case by the Government certified doctor
At the time of the final admission parents have to submit the original copy of the Points number 2, 3 and 4.
Delhi Government reserves the right to change any rule as per the welfare of the society. Therefore, kindly authenticate the following information in the site of the Delhi government education portal.
Search Your School
School List in Delhi
|Nursery schools in Delhi||Nursery schools in New Delhi|
Nursery admission circular from Delhi Government is as follows:
|All Schools List|