CBSE 12th Result 2016 declared
BreakingNews: CBSE 12th Result 2016 declared .... Students who had appeared this year can find the CBSE XII exams result 2016 on the website by providing the roll number and other details.
Check CBSE 12th Result: CBSE class 12th Result
PLEASE REMEMBER: Whatever your result is, you are more valuable than any result...!!
Where to get the cbse class 12th Exam result?
The answer to this question is very simple as students of class 12th can find the result here
Over All Pass
The CBSE board has conducted the exams which began from March 01 and concluded it on April 22. This year, a total of 10,67,900 candidates registered for the Class 12 exam as against 10,40,368 in 2015.
How to get the CBSE 12th results 2016?
In order to get the results, the candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the website
- Click on the link, 'CBSE Class 12 Results 2016'
- Enter the roll number.
- Enter other necc. details required
- Hit the submit button
On submitting the same, the results will appear on the screen only after when website is open and you again enter the detail to verify it twice while doing this. The candidates may take a printout of the cbse class 12 result but we suggest tht final 12 result they should check with their respective school.
This year, a total of 14,99,122 candidates have applied, out of which 44,66,41 are girls and 6,21,259 are boys.
The results will be emailed to the candidates. The post-result counseling will begin from May 21 and continue till June 4, the timings of the same will be from 8 am to 10 pm
The Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE) was established on November 3, 1962 and has its headquarters in Preet Vihar, New Delhi. The CBSE is responsible for regulating and supervising the development of education in the country. It's primary function includes to prepare academic programmes and organise examinations, especially for class 10 and class 12 students.
Here are the regional offices of CBSE:
- Delhi: NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools
- Chennai: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu
- Guwahati: Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram
- Ajmer: Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Panchkula: Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh
- Allahabad: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
- Patna: Bihar, Jharkhand
- Bhubaneswar: West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh
- Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala and Lakshadweep
- Dehradun: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Incoming Search Term on Time2study.in