GSEB 10th Class Date Sheet
|Number of people read this Article: 916||
Have you read this article?
Be the first to rate it.
|Write a Review|
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has announced the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2017. Gujarat board exams will start from 15th March 2017 and over by 25 March 2017. The Gujarat Board has notified GSEB 10th Class Date Sheet for both general as well as science stream students. The Gujarat 10th Datesheet 2017 was declared from the GSHSEB office on 14 Jan 2017. Time Table is also available to students online on the official website of the board i.e. www.gseb.org.
|Gujarat SSC Time Table 2017|
|15th March 2017||Wednesday||First Language - Gujarati / Hindi / Marathi / English / Urdu / Sindhi / Tamil / Telugu / Odia|
|17th March 2017||Friday||Science & Technology|
|20th March 2017||Monday||Mathematics|
|22nd March 2017||Wednesday||Social Science|
|23rd March 2017||Thursday||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|24th March 2017||Friday||English (Second Language)|
|25th March 2017||Saturday||Second Language - Hindi / Sindhi / Sanskrit / Farsi / Arabic / Urdu|
10th Board exam will conduct in two Part pattern : PART-A will include 50 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) of 1 mark each which are to be answered in 1 hour time limit while Part B of the Gujarat 10th Board Exam would be descriptive in nature.
The GSEB also clarified that the first 15 minutes i.e. 10AM to 10:15AM would be devoted to filling up student’s personal details in the OMR sheet. The classification of time would be as follows:
- 10AM to 10:15AM – Filling up personal information in OMR forms
- 10:15AM to 11:15AM – Answering Part A – OMR section
- 11:15AM to 11:20AM – Collection of OMR sheets and distribution of Part B Answer sheets
- 11:20AM to 1:20PM – Answering Part B – Descriptive Questions
- 1:20PM – Completion of Paper / Exam
Latest Current Affairs
- The Nurture's Nest Play Studio
- Current affairs on 29 May 2017, Latest May Current Affairs
- Current affairs on 26 May 2017
- Current affairs on 25 May 2017
- Class 10th and Class 12th Board result dates 2017
- Current affairs on 23 May 2017
- Current affairs on 09 May 2017
- Current affairs on 06 May 2017
- Current affairs on 03 May 2017
- Summer Camp in Faridabad: Toddlers to Teenz
Current affairs 15th January 2017 contain all the latest news and current events from India and Abroad. User can find the 15th January 2017 affairs article which is a detailed analysis and discussion of news stories that have recently occurred. These news articles are made on the topic GSEB 10th Class Date Sheet, Gujarat Board class 10 date sheet and many other are best study material for the students which are preparing for the competition exams, government exams, Banking exams, IAS exam and many other.
15th January 2017 Current Affairs is available in Question and Answer format which will also help reader to prepare in Objective format. On Time2study, Current affair category contains the articles for each day and these articles have the detailed background of each topic. Current affairs from India and abroad are teller made to the user and thus one can find very interesting, selected and important topic on Current events to read and prepare the notes for exam. Current affairs 15th January 2017 is made on the subjects that have recently occurred.